The Blue Fleet Card is a payment card that can be used to purchase fuel. (Note that if any other items are purchased through Fleet Card at fuel station retail outlets, the transaction will automatically be declined.)
Who surcharges Fleet Card?
A small percentage of accepting sites
How do I find out which fuel station applies a surcharge?
Usually, there will be a display on the bowser and at the retail counter stating that Fleet Card transactions will be surcharged.
- Drive in, secure your vehicle and look for any surcharge notification on the bowser
- Note the odometer reading
- Fill up and proceed to transaction counter
- Swipe card and enter odometer reading when prompted.
- Sign the receipt upon completion of the transaction
- Retain the docket.
- It’s that EASY!